ADSM-L

FW: TCP/IP Problems

2015-10-04 18:02:07
Subject: FW: TCP/IP Problems
From: INTERNET.WENDRRO at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 1/21/98 9:52PM
Ah - yes - I remember! - Didn't we go out on Bob Halem's boat in San
Francisco together?

We are on MVS and happy with it.

From time to time, we have proposed installing department ADSM solutions that
would use a specific server platform - usually NT, but also OS/2 and AIX -
the issue has been usually either a large amount of data that needs to be
treated similarly, or the situation is a remote site.  No one has implemented
these yet, but we are hopeful.....

Jerry Lawson.

Author:  INTERNET.WENDRRO at SNADGATE
Date:    1/21/98 9:52 PM

Jerry,
I worked with you are Guide a few years when I was in Storage.  Hope you are
doing good...  I am on a study team to determine the best!? platform for
ADSM.  Did you implement on MVS? If not can you tell me any reason not to
implement ADSM on MVS?
Regards,

Richard Wendrock
Texaco Inc.