ADSM-L

Re: TCP/IP Problems

1998-01-22 07:54:21
Subject: Re: TCP/IP Problems
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:54:21 -0500
Jerry,

     Thanks very much for your reply.  It seems as though we are having the
same
problems as you describe you experienced.  All backup sessions are failing
with
TCP/IP connection errors (ANR0480W AND ANR0481, ANS4017E, etc.).  We are
now only failing NT nodes - for some reason.  We have applied all PTF's
recommended
by IBM and nothing has helped.  I got trace info last night and ftp'd it to
IBM, so we'll
see what comes of that.  Our TCP/IP are reluctant to remove the
maintenance, as
they say ADSM is the only one having the problem!

                    Ginny