ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log Volumes

1998-01-21 11:10:36
Subject: Re: Recovery Log Volumes
From: William Ball <wball AT KENT DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 11:10:36 -0500
We had it happen one time under version 2 quite a while back. In our case we
took the chance and varied it back online and it was ok. To be on the safe
side you might want to change your disk pools to go directly to tape, take the
disk pools off and put them on a test adsm and bring them up to see if they
are ok. If they are then you can put them back.

--
    Bill Ball
    Bill Ball

Have a Disney day.