ADSM-L

Group collocating - if possible.

1998-01-19 12:08:22
Subject: Group collocating - if possible.
From: Ben Kokenge <ben AT EDMS DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:08:22 -0600
_

        I hope I am just missing something easy, but here is
        what I want to do:

        I want to collocate groups of nodes from a disk pool that
        contains more that one group of nodes.  That is, I have
        a BACKUPPOOL of SSA disks where all my PC node fill into,
        and I want to migrate a selected groups of PC's out of
        the common backuppool to a specific TAPEPOOLs.

        The only way I see to do this is have separate backuppools
        to goto separate tapepools, and that fragments my diskpools
        thus waisting much disk space.

        I hope this is a stupid question.

        Thanks, Ben