ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-01-16 16:43:31
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 16:43:31 -0500
Nancy,

If the Microsoft SQL Server is up and running (most likely),
it has access to these files and you should NOT back them up with
the standard ADSM backup/archive client.  Results are unpredictable.
You may want to try the ADSMConnect Agent for Microsoft SQL Server.
You can get a Try and Buy version off of the ADSM web site.
It will handle your Microsoft SQL Server database backups.

Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development