ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:02:07
Hello,

We backup our software via a ADSM-backup (weekly a selective backup, on a daily basis we take an incremental backup).

We wanted to restore a complete filesystem to another node but noticed that the application did not work as designed. After some investigation we found that de directories were all owned by root and not by the application user. We started dsmc as root user. All files in the directory were restored to the right owner.

Does somebody knows how we can restore the directory itself to the right owner ?

Kind regards,

Stefaan MAES