ADSM-L

Re: RECOVERING AN ADSM AIX SERVER

1998-01-15 14:10:44
Subject: Re: RECOVERING AN ADSM AIX SERVER
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/NA" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:10:44 -0500
1) No, there's no need to mirror at the d/r site (might get some error
messages but they can be ignored)

2) We've had to reenter the licensing info everytime we've done d/r
tests so you should bring that along with you -         I keep a copy of the
licenses offsite.

3) When recovering a primary storage pool, I think the assumption is
that the original is no longer available so you shouldn't have to remove
and recreate it (think you have to mark it as destroyed though).

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com