ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V2 on AIX with TIMBERLINE

1998-01-13 10:10:15
Subject: Re: ADSM V2 on AIX with TIMBERLINE
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:10:15 -0500
We are ADSM V2 on AIX 4.2.
We run the Timberline 3490-compatible drives using ADSM Enhanced Server.
We have never had any problem with them, but then I have not tried to
use the tapes on a real 3490 as you describe.
We are using a 9710 robotic library that is connected only to the AIX
host.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
301-953-6000 X8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert