ADSM-L

backing up Microsoft Exchange mail files

1998-01-13 11:01:17
Subject: backing up Microsoft Exchange mail files
From: "Eliza.Lau AT vt DOT edu" <LAU AT VTCC1.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:01:17 -0500
A user of mine wants to use ADSM to backup Microsoft Exchange mail files.
ADSM is ignoring these files now.  Any help will be appreciated.

 Eliza Lau
 Eliza Lau
 Virginia Tech Computing Center                 email   : eliza.lau AT vt DOT
edu
 Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
 1700 Pratt Drive
 Blacksburg VA 24060                            Voice   : (540) 231-9399