ADSM-L

Re: Full backups

2015-10-04 18:02:07
Subject: Re: Full backups
From: Orin Rehorst [SMTP:rehorst AT POHA DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                        Thanks for your response. This user has a dp
background and doesn't want his files "spread over many tapes", making a
tape failure more likely to effect him. That's why he wants a "full
backup" about once a month. Also, what does "then kick off selectives
for each of his hard drives" mean?

                        TIA

                Orin Rehorst
                Port of Houston Authority