ADSM-L

ADSM V3 error code

1998-01-12 08:27:05
Subject: ADSM V3 error code
From: Jeff Hoover <jhoover AT CNMAILSVR.NMSU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:27:05 +0000
I just updated my Windows 95 ADSM client from 2.1 to 3.1. I deleted the old
ADSM and did a fresh installation.

When I try to do a backup I get the following ADSM error:

ANS1410E Unable to access the network path

I have looked this up in the messages manual and it makes absolutely no sense
to me. I have double checked to make sure that my server is correct and the
options file looks to be right.

One last piece of information. We are running on a 2.1.5.13 server. According
to installation guide we should be able to run our 3.1 clients to this server.

Any help appreciated.

Jeff Hoover
Systems Programmer
New Mexico State University