ADSM-L

Re: Testing ADSM V3 DecAlpha client.

1998-01-12 10:51:49
Subject: Re: Testing ADSM V3 DecAlpha client.
From: Martin Stromberg <martin.stromberg AT VD.VOLVO DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:51:49 +0100
We are very interested in using the NT DecAlpha client. Do you know where
to find it? Should it be included on the desktop clients CD? Is it
available on the ADSM FTP-site?

Have you found any bugs or problems in the DecAlpha client?
Does it run as a service, or does it require a console to run?

Best regards,

Martin Stromberg
Guide Integration, Sweden
martin.stromberg AT guide DOT se