ADSM-L

NT Admin client administrating mulitiple servers

1998-01-12 08:13:28
Subject: NT Admin client administrating mulitiple servers
From: Espen Toren <Espen.Toren AT HDA.HYDRO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:13:28 +0100
Hi all!

I am currently setting up a new ADSM-server at a new site (v3) in
addition to the one we already have (v2). I am using the v3 admin client
for NT Workstation 4.0

My problem is telling the NT admin client to connect to the new
ADSM-server without installing the admin client into a new directory. (I
imagine future nightmares where we probably are operating up to 6-7
ADSM-servers, and we are forced to fill up our hard-disks with
admin-clients....)

The documentation is telling me that the NT B/A client have this option
built in as the -optfile argument. But I can't see that the admin-client
have the same option.

Anyone?

Regards

Espen Torin