ADSM-L

Re: Subscription changes

1998-01-08 05:51:30
Subject: Re: Subscription changes
From: "Fluker, Tom R" <Tom.Fluker AT VIASYSTEMS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 05:51:30 -0500
at the risk of making an absurd request... could you be more specific
about what "digest", in regards to the ADSM-L list means and
specifically (what mail and to who) how one goes about making that
request?  the ADSM-L subscription provides one with a LOT of mail that,
if it could be summarized, would be great!

thanks,
Tom Fluker
tom.fluker AT viasystems DOT com