ADSM-L

Backup, Restore & Archive of NT files.

1998-01-07 08:28:00
Subject: Backup, Restore & Archive of NT files.
From: "Douglas A. Backes" <backed AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 07:28:00 -0600
Good morning all,

We have administrators of NT file servers that do not seem to be giving others
the proper "Access & Rights" to do the backup/restores and archive/retrieves
that they need to do.  The administrators say that the "ACCESS DENIED" messages
that they get (99% of the time) are ADSM error messages and that maybe I should
call ADSM Support to find out if maybe I have something set up wrong.

Anyway, I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I've seen it listed here the
proper groups these people should be put under to be able to backup/restores
and archive/retrieve files and would like to see it again.  This time I will
file it and pass it on to the NT Administrators.

Thank you very much.