ADSM-L

Re: NO SUBJECT

1998-01-05 15:10:19
Subject: Re: NO SUBJECT
From: Owen Crow <crow AT SUGAR-LAND.MIS.SLB DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 14:10:19 -0600
Gerry,

I'm posting this to the list as well since there may be others with
the question.

The savevg command will store information about LVs which contain
filesystems.  It does not recreate paging spaces or LVs without
filesystems (jfs or raw for example).

I plan on storing more info about the VGs now based on this info.

Also, I found there is no savevg command in AIX 3.2 so you need
another solution for that level.  Probably upgrading to 4.2, etc.