ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:07
The version of the ADSM V3 message manual that has been posted to this forum in
the last couple of days is the "old" version that could be downloaded in
November, the manual reference number being GC35-0271-00 (this is on the front
cover).

The "New Updated" V3 messages manual should have a reference number of
GC35-0271-0A!!!

To confirm there are differences, the HTML version of the new messages manual
has a slightly different table of contents compared to the "old" version.

I don't know if there are many differences aside from the one listed above but
I for one would like to make sure I had the most up to date and relevant copy.

Regards

Phil