ADSM-L

Re: RECLAMATION

1997-12-29 12:46:11
Subject: Re: RECLAMATION
From: Yu Chen <ychen AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 11:46:11 -0600
i got the same problem here. after the reclamation running for a while and
emptied two tapes. the one was filling became full and then the
reclamation process terminated ("insufficient space in storage pool"). i
thought it would use the newly emptied tapes but obviously it didn't. it
tried to use a tape that was already full. i got two more tapes still
iligible for the reclamation threshhold i set.

any ideas? thanks.

yu chen

-- As Zeus said to Narcissus, "Watch yourself."