ADSM-L

ADSM V3.1 Try and Buy

1997-12-23 09:20:59
Subject: ADSM V3.1 Try and Buy
From: Gardar Georg Nielsen <goggi AT RSP DOT IS>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 14:20:59 +0000
I need to know if it is possible to extend the 60 day evaluation
version of ADSM Version 3.1.
We have been running the evaluation version for almost 60 days now, it
will expire on 3. jan, and we have been waiting for our licensed version for
about 1 1/2 month.  Now we have been told that the production of the server
is not started yet for the european marked, it will start on 24. desember
and we fear that we are not going to get the licensed version in time.
We are counting on the ADSM server now as we thought that the ADSM 3.1 was
already in distribution.
There must be others having the same problem.

Best,
Gardar Georg Nielsen, goggi AT rsp DOT is
National Hostpitals in Iceland