ADSM-L

Re: Novell Client issues

1997-12-18 21:58:32
Subject: Re: Novell Client issues
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 21:58:32 -0500
Scott,

Make sure you are running the following Novell modules on your 3.11 server:
TSA311.NLM     Version 4.14
SMDR.NLM       Version 4.10

Regards,
Frank Ramke

        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        12-18-97 06:48 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet

To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet
cc:
Subject: Novell Client issues

I just recently installed ADSM server on an NT Machine and I am attempting to
backup 2 Novell 3.x servers to it.  I have been able to successfully establish
a session on the ADSM server, but I am unable to do any type of backup due to
the following error message:

ANS4972E  Unable to connect to netware target service 'server name'
Make sure the TSA NLM is loaded on the specific machine.

I updated all files [NLMs] supplied with the Netware Client.  The TSA311.NLM
appears to be loading correctly also..

Please help

Scott