ADSM-L

ANS4118I Waiting for mount of offline media

1997-12-17 12:21:35
Subject: ANS4118I Waiting for mount of offline media
From: Ann Courchaine <acourcha AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:21:35 -0500
Issued this command: dsmc selective /misc/acourch/test*
and received
Normal File-->              13 /misc/acourch/test1  ** Unsuccessful **
ANS4118I Waiting for mount of offline media.
Retry # 1  Normal File-->              13 /misc/acourch/test1  **
Unsuccessful *
*
ANS4329S Server out of data storage space

Total number of objects inspected:        1
Total number of objects backed up:        0
Total number of objects updated:          0
Total number of objects rebound:          0
Total number of objects deleted:          0
Total number of objects failed:           0
Total number of bytes transferred:       64
Elapsed processing time:           00:00:07