ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade V2 databse to V3

1997-12-12 08:49:06
Subject: Re: Upgrade V2 databse to V3
From: "McGrew, Perry" <pmcgrew AT AGWAY DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:49:06 -0500
DMSSVM5 is not an ADSM module.  It is "owned" by DFSMS/dfp product.  We
ran into same issue and we had to apply the PTF on our MVS 522 system.  I
believe it has to reside in LPA because the module is used by other
products (VTAM, TCPIP etc.) -- you don't want to risk running mixed
levels.  The APAR is OW28755 -- you'll need the specific PTF depending on
which release of DFP you are running.

Regards
Perry McGrew
Agway Inc.