ADSM-L

Re: Client installation problems

1997-12-11 18:06:38
Subject: Re: Client installation problems
From: Julianna Walter <Julie.Walter AT UALBERTA DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 16:06:38 -0700
On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Nicholas, Murray, Haltek/AU wrote:

> Julie,
>
> Have you checked that your installation user has the necessary file
> access permissions to all levels of the directory?  Same question
> regarding the user trying to run the ADSM clients.

Thanks Murray, actually I did.  I was logged on with Administrator access
and checked each directory level's security info.  Each one had Full
Control for the Adminstrators.  I found this info by choosing the
Properties of each directory, selecting the Security tab and then
Permissions.  I'm assuming this is where the proper permission info is,
please correct me if I'm wrong or missed something.

Thanks Again,
Julie

> Murray Nicholas
> IT Systems Consultant
> Galeforce Information Services Pty Ltd

Help Desk Analyst                      E-Mail: Julie.Walter AT ualberta DOT ca