ADSM-L

Alternate Body Parts containing the same information

2015-10-04 18:03:06
Subject: Alternate Body Parts containing the same information
--- Message Part 1.2.1: Text Body Part ------------------------------
I have a node that has 10.4 gig on it 4 different volumes.  I would like to have
I have a node that has 10.4 gig on it 4 different volumes.  I would like to have

two schedules, each accessing two of the volumes, t o connect to the node.  This

can't be done because the two schedules can't run on the same node.  Is it
possible to have two option files, each with a different node name running on
the same node?

TIA

--- Message part 1.2.2: PCDATA --------------------------------------
 ==> Message part  1.2.2 is a PCDATA file that has been sent separatel
 ==> Message part  1.2.2 is a PCDATA file that has been sent separatel
                   y.
 ==> Subject:       Alternate Body Parts containing the same informati
                    on
 ==> Document Name:

 ==> Message part  1.3 is a PCDATA file that has been sent separately.
 ==> Message part  1.3 is a PCDATA file that has been sent separately.
 ==> Subject:       Multiple option files per server

 ==> Document Name: Curtis J. Pogue.vcf