ADSM-L

Re: ADSM requirements

1997-12-01 15:34:02
Subject: Re: ADSM requirements
From: "David G. Kalenderian" <DAVEK AT MITVMA.MIT DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 15:34:02 EST
On Mon, 1 Dec 1997 13:59:32 -0500 McKinley, Bil (TGA/MLOL) said:
>Does anyone know how to 'submit requirement' requests
>to the ADSM developers/architects?
>
>I know that this can be done via GUIDE and SHARE through
>the REQUIREMENTS committee.  But being that we rarely
>attend these conferences, I am looking for another avenue.
>
>Anyone have any comments?
>

>Regards,
>
>Bil McKinley
>Merrill Lynch & Co.
>ENSO / Enterprise Storage Technology
>212.647.2083
>Bil_McKinley AT ml DOT com

Hi Bil,

Call 1 800 IBM 4YOU (426-4968) and ask for the Tech line for your area. (I ask
for the Northeast tech line). When you get to your local IBM rep, tell
them you want to fill out a 'system request'. Since a request for ADSM V3 on
VM has already been created, you shouldn't have to fill out a form. Just
ask to have your site added to the ADSM V3 on VM requirement number 00066512.
Let me know how it goes.

Dave Kalenderian
M.I.T.
617 253-7548