ADSM-L

Re: Restore using command line

1997-11-25 08:39:24
Subject: Re: Restore using command line
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:39:24 -0500
Which platform is this, and what version/level of the client are you running?

I am not aware of any problems like this per se. When you started the restore,
did the TCSUSB directory exist in the root of E:? If so, did any other files or
directories exist there, too? Is there a file called "Premium Builder Summary"
in E:\TCSUSB?

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support

        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU