ADSM-L

Command Schedules

1997-11-19 17:04:56
Subject: Command Schedules
From: Roger Nadler <Roger_Nadler AT SONYMUSIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:04:56 -0400
I have tried to write two administrative command schedules. The first is
set to do a backup copypool. It has a priority of 5. The second is to do a
backup db. It has a priority of 6. It seems that if the first is not
completed before the second is scheduled to start, the backup copypool
terminates and the backup db begins even though it has a higer number for a
priority. Once it stops it does not restart and I have a backup db of a
system that is not complete. Do I have the number backwards of something? I
thought I read it correctly.

Thanks