ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:48
 Hello ADSM'ers
I have seen in the forum that some of you are utilizing ADSMPIPE.
Could you count me yours experiences?
The file that contains the instructions of installation and use of the program
says that it utilize the APIs of ADSM V1, but that it operate with the of ADSM
V2.
Our intention is to utilize provisional ADSMPIPE with clients and APIs of ADSM
V3 under AIX environment. Does somebody know if do it operate?
we at this time could not utilize the ADSMConnect for Oracle7 with EBU because
the release of Oracle that we have installed don't it admit EBU.
 We intend to utilize it in the future. On the other hand, we neither want to
carry out an investment in SQL Backtrack  until provide of the EBU and
subsequently of the RMAN in Oracle8.
A greeting to all. I wait for yours answers and suggestions impatient