ADSM-L

Re: license input

1997-11-15 13:06:53
Subject: Re: license input
From: Ray Pratts <pratts AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 12:06:53 -0600
Ann,

The licenses can be found in the file /usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin/README.

A typical license will look like this:

4da74f60eb9e06d45ddc48465c79d9787312

The paper "floopy" is just a proof of purchace.

Regards,
Ray Pratts

Pinnacle Computer Solutions, Houston, Tx
Phone:  281-272-8932
e-mail: pratts AT ibm DOT net