ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:48
As was mentioned below, it sounds like you don't have the ADSMConnect Agent for
Oracle Backup on Sun Solaris. This is a separate product that you need to buy
in order to use EBU with ADSM. If you have it, then libobk.so should be in
/opt/IBMDSMora, and you should have a symbolic link to it in /usr/lib.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support

        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        11-14-97 08:30 AM