ADSM-L

Re: ADSM with bad performance

1997-11-07 14:26:00
Subject: Re: ADSM with bad performance
From: Mark Adams <madams AT CSG.SITEL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:26:00 -0600
It depends on the type of network you are running on.
We are currently using ATM here at our site and with
AIX 4.1.4
ADSM server 2.1.5.13

We are getting 5 to 6 MB per second.

This also depends on the type of files you are backing up.
Large/ Small???

You may need to change some of your network settings on your OS.

On a 10 Base T network you will only get around 2 GB per hour.

Mark A. Adams
UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
(402) 963-7369 Office
(402) 444-0754 Pager