ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-API & DB/2 for NT

1997-11-07 11:59:13
Subject: Re: ADSM-API & DB/2 for NT
From: Gerhard Hansmair <PromptSoftware AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 18:59:13 +0200
Are you working with Netbios ? I had a problem with DB2/2 on a OS/2
machine, where after the backup the DB2/2 server stopped responding.
Since I installed a second Token Ring Card and using the first one for the
backup and the second one for DB2/2 it works.

Looked like after the backup ADSM was closing the adapter.

The problem with the password I solved with PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE and
putting the passwordfile from the ADSM Client directory to the API
directory.
Or you can first try to disable password authentification for your ADSM
Server

Good luck

Gerhard

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU