ADSM-L

ANR0484W on client command schedules

1997-11-07 01:19:59
Subject: ANR0484W on client command schedules
From: Alan Hamilton <alanh AT PRIMENET DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 23:19:59 -0700
I recently updated my AIX clients to 2.10.0.7, and I'm now getting
ANR0484W Session 10 for node IMAGE3 (AIX) terminated - protocol
violation detected in the server activity log.  This happens on every
command schedule for a client.  The command itself executes okay, and
there's nothing in the client's logs.  I tried backgrading one client
to .6, but that didn't seem to help -- it could be coincidence that I
noticed it with the .7 upgrade.

       /
   /  *  /  Alan Hamilton
  *     *   alanh AT primenet DOT com