ADSM-L

Restoring directories with embedded spaces in NT

1997-11-06 11:25:24
Subject: Restoring directories with embedded spaces in NT
From: Marita Gonsalves <marita_gonsalves AT CARYACADEMY.PVT.K12.NC DOT US>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 11:25:24 -0500
There was a discussion on this topic about 2 weeks ago and someone
suggested putting the directory with embedded spaces in brackets and
quotes.
The name of the folder I'm attempting to restore (7TH GRADE HUMANITIES)
and is inside a folder called public.  I tried
everything that was suggested by Andy Raibeck without much success.  I
tried:
q backup "d:\public\{7TH GRADE HUMANITIES}\*"
and variations of the same and I either got a "no matching criteria"
message or an "Excessive arguments message.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Marita Gonsalves
Cary Academy - ISC
919-677-1946 x4555