ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:48

We have had nothing but problems with Madge PCI Bussmaster 2 NIC's in WIN
NT servers. The final solution was IBM PCI LanStreamer NIC's. The same
problems occurred in user pc's running WIN95. It seems the Bussmaster (BM2)
was the problem. We also had problems in Laptop users with WIN95 using
Madge PC Card MK2 NIC's. This is a major problem since Madge is Corporate
standard, and Madge had an exceptional record before the MK2 and BM2 series
of cards.

 (Embedded
 image moved   dthorneycroft AT lacsd DOT org
 to file:      11/05/97 05:01 PM
 PIC09698.PCX)

Please respond to dthorneycroft AT lacsd DOT org