ADSM-L

Re[2]: First impressions of V3 clients.....

1997-11-05 15:31:14
Subject: Re[2]: First impressions of V3 clients.....
From: Ken Perdue <kperdue AT MAIL.UCC.VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 15:31:14 -0500
I had the same problem after I installed IP21169 SAClient under Windows NT
Workstation 4.0 and connected to my 2.1.5.12-level server on AIX. I tried to
change to time range, and now it doesn't matter what I choose (even if I go back
to the default) - I still get the same errors.

I'm assuming that ORIGINATOR is related to the new centralized logging and the
continuing errors are due to the new facility whereby the client remembers your
settings?

Ken Perdue
Virginia Commonwealth University