ADSM-L

Re: Device class capacity values for 3590 Magstar

1997-10-31 13:59:16
Subject: Re: Device class capacity values for 3590 Magstar
From: Jim Hunt <Jim_Hunt AT VENCOR DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:59:16 -0500
I went ahead and set the estcap to 10g.. Which it really depends on what
your looking for if you leave it at 0 then you will get the current
capacity that was written to tape. Most everything I do is compressed at
the client side. So I only see the 10g max.

connorj AT NIMO DOT COM on 10/31/97 01:23:16 PM