ADSM-L

Silly problem with ADSM client under Solaris 2.5.1

1997-10-30 09:45:12
Subject: Silly problem with ADSM client under Solaris 2.5.1
From: Al Cheski <Alan_Cheski AT GULF DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 08:45:12 -0600
Howdy, I wapped in ADSM client for Solaris 2.5.1 and now I discover that if
I start the dsmc sched process from the command line (/etc/rc2.d/S99adsm
start) and then subsequently either exit the session or do a CTRL-C within
the session, the sched process exits also. I have tried nohup'ing it but
that didn't work. Anyone out there run across this same problem and find a
solution? I don't have the problem with ADSM client under Solaris 2.4...

Al Cheski
Gulf Canada Resources