ADSM-L

All quiet on the list

1997-10-27 19:18:46
Subject: All quiet on the list
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:18:46 EST
Some of you may have noticed that the list has been very quiet for
a couple of days.  Well, we upgraded our VM system early Sunday morning,
taking advantage of the time change for some down time.  A small bug
existed in CMS 13, which affected our LISTSERV software.  Luckily, the
fix was available from IBM, and it has been applied.  LISTSERV is now
up and happy again.  Any notes that you sent to the ADSM-L list during
this time will eventually be resent.  It will take us alittle while to
clear out the backlog.

The best laid plans of mice and men......
Martha