ADSM-L

Time Change...

2015-10-04 18:04:42
Subject: Time Change...
From: Dwight E. Cook[SMTP:decook AT AMOCO DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
     I know twice a year this dead horse gets beat again and again...

     Yeah, Aix does the time thing automatically and the such... and
ADSM
     goes with the flow...

     Am I forgetting anything ?

     Are there any warnings I'm not currently remembering ?

     I'm most content but others up the food chain are a little
paranoid !

     later
          Dwight
                just checking

     PS... about every environment is being paused for our hour time
warp
     so I was thinking about, as a cya, having an admin sched do a
disable
     at 12:55 and then an enable at 02:05  (where I'm at, at 02:00 it
jumps
     back to 01:00)