ADSM-L

Fast Ethernet, CISCO Catalyst Switches, and ADSM

1997-10-22 13:14:27
Subject: Fast Ethernet, CISCO Catalyst Switches, and ADSM
From: Wayne Merchant <Wayne_Merchant/FALLSCHURCH/VBHNotes AT VBH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 13:14:27 -0400
Our company is in the process of changing from a FDDI backbone to a
switched network using CISCO Catalyst switches. We are currently utilizing
dual FDDI adapters in our eight RS/6000's. We are running AIX 4.1.4 on all
of our RS/6000's and ADSM 2.1.5 on our R40 that has four SCSI 3590-B1A tape
drives in a 3494 Tape Library that is serially connected to the R40 server.
We are backing up numerous clients including, RS/6000, SUN, Novel,  NT and
AS/400.

Dare I ask if there any issues or potential problems we might encounter ??

Thanks