ADSM-L

Re: NT Service and Logical Drives

1997-10-21 14:42:30
Subject: Re: NT Service and Logical Drives
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Betsy.Moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:42:30 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  betsy.moir AT abbott DOT com

F: and G: do have volume labels, but certain user id's can't see the labels.
They can see the drives, but not the labels.

Betsy
*** Forwarding note from OWNERAD1--INTERNET 97/10/21 13:32 ***

TO:         NOREPLY  INTERNET  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
FROM:       OWNERAD1 INTERNET  owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
DATE:       10/21/97 13:32
SUBJECT:    Re: NT Service and Logical Drives
Do drives F: and G: have volume labels?