ADSM-L

A Question.....

1997-10-15 21:33:40
Subject: A Question.....
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 21:33:40 -0400
Date:     October 15, 1997              Time: 3:26 PM
From:     Jerry Lawson
          The Hartford Insurance Group
(860)  547-2960          jlawson AT thehartford DOT com
I apologize for posting a note that has nothing to do with ADSM to the list,
I apologize for posting a note that has nothing to do with ADSM to the list,
but this is the most learned group I know, so I thought surely one of you
will know the answer to this question.  Actually, now that I think of it, the
question does have something to do with ADSM - I'll be using the answer in an
ADSM presentation.  (That's a stretch - please Martha, don't throw me off
:-)>  )

The quote "God is in the Details" was made by the Architect Mies Van der
Roeh.

Who said "The Devil is in the Details"?

PLEASE respond to me directly.

                                                     Jerry