ADSM-L

Access rights

1997-10-15 03:12:57
Subject: Access rights
From: "E.Trinkaus" <trinkaus AT HRZ.UNI-MARBURG DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:12:57 +0200
Hello,

I have a question concerning access rights:

Are there any privileged commands for setting/removing access rights?

As far as I can see, there are no such commands in ADSM V2
(only the user <user> can set/remove access rights for his files).

What about ADSM V3 ??

Our scenario:

User <user> has set access rights for  backup/archive files.

User <user> is deleted, but access rights shall be continued
  till last possible expiration date of backup/archive files.

How do I remove access rights for user <user> later?

thank you in advance,

Eckhard Trinkaus

Eckhard Trinkaus
Hochschulrechenzentrum der Philipps-Universitaet Marburg
Hans-Meerwein-Strasse D35032 Marburg/Lahn
Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Tel.:  +49 6421 281554 / Fax: +49 6421 286994
Email: trinkaus AT hrz.uni-marburg DOT de