ADSM-L

Lotus Notes agent for WindowsNT

1997-10-15 02:23:03
Subject: Lotus Notes agent for WindowsNT
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 16:23:03 +1000
Hi,

We have just started testing the ADSMconnect Agent for Lotus Notes on
WindowsNT and we have come across a problems. The testing so far has been
on Lotus Notes Mail databases.

First, we receive an error trying to back up mailobj.nsf, the common object
store. Does the Notes Agent support the common object store. From the looks
of things, it does not.

Second, if we restore a complete database to a new database, there are no
documents in any of the folders other than the 'All Documents' folder. The
folders themselves get restore, but they are empty. The correct number of
documents are restored however. Are we doing something wrong? The command
that we used is:

     dsmnotes restore d:\notes\data\testadsm\test.nsf
-to=d:\notes\data\testadsm\restore\test.nsf
Are we trying to do something that the agent is not supposed to do?
Are we trying to do something that the agent is not supposed to do?

thanks,

Trevor