ADSM-L

Re: backup schedule automatic

1997-10-14 17:17:34
Subject: Re: backup schedule automatic
From: Suttinun Pa-khanghung <suttip AT MOZART.INET.CO DOT TH>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:17:34 -0700
1. Define your schedule
2. Define associate node  into schedule
3. Define schedule mode in your client option for schedule  ie : prompt
or polling
4. Verify other option that need for schedule operation ( Ref :  readme
file )
5. on client node start "dsmc " command  for accepting server request.
ie:    nohup dsmc sched  -password=yournodepassword
6.Verify your schedule output by looking in
    - your schedule log file (define in your client dsm.sys file)
    - nohup.out
    - dsmadmc q event domain_name  schdule_name

Hope to help you

Suttinun P.
=======