ADSM-L

ADSM V3 client availability

1997-10-08 15:53:32
Subject: ADSM V3 client availability
From: Dean Roy <dean AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 14:53:32 EST
After looking at the V3 announcement info I have a question about client
platform support.

Specifically I see there is a V3 Solaris client but SunOS is not mentioned!
This client is very important to us. (Yes I know I can still use the V2 client
but I would really like the functionality provided by v3 on for our AUSPEX
system which runs SunOS)!

Can IBM comment  on the availability of this and other client platforms?

                Thanks

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-3000 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083