ADSM-L

Win95 scheduler

1997-10-08 04:14:29
Subject: Win95 scheduler
From: Andrea Bellinzaghi <andrea.bellinzaghi AT JRC DOT IT>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:14:29 +0200
Hi all,

Which is the best way to start the win95 scheduler to have nightly backup??
I'm starting schedulers at boot but it causes me few problems, like a
window always in the taskbar that can be close (-> no backup), and when the
user log off win95 the scheduler crashes.

Do you have any suggestions? or do you have found a reliable solution???

thanks in advance???

Andrea

Andrea Bellinzaghi              Joint Research Center
Andrea Bellinzaghi              Joint Research Center
TP 440 Via E. Fermi 1   21020 Ispra (VA)
Italy

tel: +39-332-785188
fax: +39-332-789074

E-Mail : mailto:andrea.bellinzaghi AT jrc DOT it
URL    : http://www.jrc.org
FTP    : ftp://aisws4.jrc.it