ADSM-L

Re: ADSM database performance.

1997-10-06 11:44:42
Subject: Re: ADSM database performance.
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/NA" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:44:42 -0400
Wayne,
        We've had good luck running the ADSM database on a 7137-514 - we get
some wait times but nothing in the range you're seeing..   Have you
checked your cache hit ratio for your DB ??  It should be in the high
90's.  If not, increasing the bufpoolsize might alleviate some of the
wait times you're experiencing.

Regards...
Tim Pittson