ADSM-L

OK, now I'm mad ! (aka Explore)

1997-10-02 08:27:34
Subject: OK, now I'm mad ! (aka Explore)
From: "Dwight E. Cook" <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 07:27:34 -0500
     Vent time !

     Why is it that out of the few hundred RS/6000's I have access to, some
     preloaded with the operating system and only a week or two old, NONE
     have the "Explore" stuff to read the manuals.  And why is it that the
     only AcroRead I could find to install under AIX  PUKES when I point it
     at an adsm manual file ?

     I believe I hate this more than Dynatext !

     later
          Dwight
                running on 2 yr old bookmanager adsm manuals
                                                            Cook